Law Systems Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This webpage tells you the data protection and privacy practices for Law Systems Ltd, specifically:
- What personally identifiable information is collected
- Which organisation is collecting this information
- How this information is used
- Our policy on sharing this information
- How we protect your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in this information
Plain English Summary
We are primarily a business-to-business organisation but we take your personal data privacy very seriously and our goal is always to gather and store as little personal information as possible in order to provide services to you and your company.
Children (under 18s) are not eligible to use our services and should not submit any personal information to Law Systems Ltd.
Our website LawSystems.co.uk does not actively track you as an individual.
Which organisation is collecting this information
LawSystems.co.uk is a website owned by Law Systems Limited, a UK-based company.
How this information is used
- CONTACT FORMS: Should you send us an email via the contact form, your name, email address and message will be emailed to us (as you would expect). This information is kept private. We will store this information within our own email system so that we are able to respond to you.
- WEB COMMENTS: Should you comment on a post, web page or support article published by us, then your name, email address, IP address and message will be stored in our website database (as you would expect). This makes your name, website address and comment (but not your email address) viewable by the general public on the website.
- ONLINE ORDERS: Should you submit an online order your contact details will be transmitted to us as part of the ordering process.
- COOKIES: The website does use some cookies when you browse this website. These are used to ensure proper running of this website, and also to help us improve your experience when browsing. NONE OF THE INFORMATION WE GATHER VIA COOKIES IDENTIFIES YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL – IT IS ALL ENTIRELY ANONYMOUS.
- EMAIL MAILSHOTS: If you have chosen to share it with us, we use your email address to contact you in reply to your message, or to send you our product update alerts or newsletter.
- INTERNAL ADMINISTRATION: We may also use your email address to help resolve issues or disputes, for example if you tell us that you cannot see any of your posts on the website, we would probably search our database using your email address to help diagnose the problem. If you use our products and services we will hold information that helps us manage your account such as contact information for billing purposes and order history. In the process of day-to-day management of our company and information flows we use GDPR compliant 3rd party services. For instance e-mail provision through Office 365 (Microsoft), CRM services from Highrise (37 Signals) and e-mail list management services (MailChimp).
- ZENDESK SUPPORT TICKETS: If you use our ticket based support system (provided by Zendesk Inc.) then we will store basic contact information (an email address is enough to open a ticket) to enable us to assist with your support query: https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/eu-data-protection/
- GOTOASSIST REMOTE ASSISTANCE: If you use our remote assistance service (provided by LogMeIn Inc), you do not need to supply any personal information in order to begin a session. More on GDPR compliance of LogMeIn products here: https://www.logmeininc.com/gdpr/gdpr-compliance and https://logmeincdn.azureedge.net/legal/gdpr-v2/GoToAssist-GDPR-Snapshot-final-05-04-2018.pdf
Our disclosure of this information
We do not share your personal information or email address with third parties.
Just like you, we hate spam. We do not send you spam emails.
Our email lists require a double opt-in (submission and confirmation). You may opt-out of our emails at any time. An ‘unsubscribe’ link is included in all of our email newsletters.
Protection of your information
Law Systems Ltd uses best endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information and we use strong passwords, 2 factor authentication and encryption where possible (such as SSL – look for the https: in the address bar in your browser) and/or firewalls to further protect the information as it travels across the Internet. We do not believe that the personal information we collect warrants this level of security. It is important to be aware that there is no such thing as “perfect internet security”.
We use EU based data centres where possible and for services hosted outside of the EU we use those that operate under Privacy Shield agreements.
How to correct inaccurate information
Once posted, you cannot change or remove any comments you have submitted on our website pages and/or posts. However, if you would like to have this information removed please contact us and we will do this for you.
How to contact us
Please use the contact form on this site to contact us.